Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Overheard

PJ - the other day I went to pick up PJ from School…  PJ gives Joe a bad time about drinking Mtn. Dew because one day he overheard us talking about our goals to be healthy, so he’s just trying to help….reminds him all of the time that it is bad for him to drink pop, and the fact that we wont let him and Kash drink it.  So lately I’ve been a little hooked on my Energy – Crystal light.  just a little powder packet that you add to water with a little caffeine in it.  I hate pop and have found this to be my Diet Coke!!  ……… so PJ jumps in the van,

“Mom, Can I have a drink of that?”

mom: “No, it has caffeine in it, but here’s some water”

PJ:  sad face “ Oh- so what your going to start SMOKING tomorrow!”

mom: Baffled – What do you say to such a smart kid!crystal lightmtn_dew

KASH – We were driving to Provo on our way to the Dr. it was about 9:30 am. 

“Mom, My left Foot is Starving!”

Mom: “ok Kash, does that mean that your hungry?”

Kash: “yeah I think that we need to stop at McDonalds because my Left Foot is Starving!”

Mom: Chuckles, tosses him some cashews and wishes that we had time to stop at McDonalds.

 mcdonald

0 comments: