Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Cotton Candy for Syd & Weston

March 14, 2011 – here we are making cotton candy the day before Syds Wedding!!  we recruited the best help ever!!  Grandma, Morgan, Afton, PJ, Kash, Madelaina, Joseph and I…  then Shanny came a little later but I didn’t get any photos of her….  we made so much cotton candy that we were all stuffed full of sugar and sticky from head to toe!!  Sydney and Weston did a Candy Bar for their treats at the wedding I will have photos in the next post.  It turned out great and looked very nice too, they kept everything with the black, white and red theme.  except for the pink cotton candy!   march april 2011 163 march april 2011 165

Little Miss M was so good to be happy while we were getting it done!

march april 2011 167 

PJ and Morgan in the Mess of it all!!

march april 2011 168 march april 2011 169

march april 2011 173

This is the Blanket that I (I shouldn’t say I, because I did have alot of help from my kiddos!) made for Syd and Weston. I happened to go to the fabric store when the minkie was on sale!!  so they got lucky.

0 comments: