Friday, October 10, 2008

back to blogging

Here we are! back to blogging so here are some things that have taken place in the last few months! Chance came by to visit and then took PJ home for a sleep over. PJ took is kitten and spiderman blanket with. Chance took good care of him they even watched a movie and ate popcorn in chances bed. Lots of fun! Heres some photos of our horse ride up maple canyon. Who knew it was so pretty up there. In all of my 29 years I have never ridden a horse up there. It was absolutely beautiful with the fall leaves changing. PJ came along with us and he did really good considering it was a 4 1/2 hour ride. He rode on Scar with me most of the way, and with Dad on King for about 1/2 hour on the top. He even took a little nap.

And then of course our other little cowboy. Some day he will grow into that hat!

You guessed it - More animals! The frog ( Mr. Potato Head) lived for a day. And the salamanders, superman and invisible. we are trying to be really good about washing hands so we don't get salmonella (how ever you spell it) Super man was lost for a day because he got left on the kitchen floor, which kinda grossed me out a bit. but then I found him thank goodness, a sigh of relief that he wasn't going to stink, or that I wouldn't step on him in the middle of the night or something. we have had the salamanders for 4 weeks, I think they really like the hermit crab food. They are probably the best taken care of salamanders ever!! who really keeps them as a pet???




So look at what trouble the neighbor girl gets us into!!! (just kidding holly) I think PJ probably instigated this one. PJ and Kady love each other so much, and also get into alot of trouble together!! We have got to do something about that mudd puddle!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

So that is what a mud bath looks like! What cute pictures! I love the horse back ride up Maple Canyon! I MISS SANPETE! Welcome back!

Kim said...

Cute pictures! The mud one is hilarious, I laughed right out loud! We need to try to work out something to get together since Matt is home and we haven't seen you guys in FOREVER!

marci and josh said...

Your boys are so cute. You are such great examples of great parents. I don't know if I'm patient enough for the mud baths or salamanders.

Kelli said...

Cute pics! The horse ride looks beautiful. Your kids are sure having lots of fun! I love the pet collections, especially salamanders -- one our favorites around here. You should show that mud bath picture to Anj -- I hear it's great for your skin! ;)

Stacey said...

That picture is hilarious of them in the mud!! Your boys are so cute!! I love that picture with you and Cash in front of the temple. I hope you don't care but I added you to my link list! It was fun haning out with you the other day!

Ben and Darci said...

Man I never got the chance to roll around naked in the mud when I was a kid! Do you think it's too late? Looks like you guys know how to have fun!

Karole said...

I can't get over your boys!!! They are soooo cute. My boys would love to go horse riding like but unfortunately KC not much of a mountain man! The mud picture is hilarious. Sometimes you just have to let them go at it! Thanks for the comment on my blog:) I think we will be coming up in December sometime. Probably after Christmas. I will let you know the dates for sure and hopefully we can get together even if it's just for a short time!!!

Ralaina said...

Your boys are the cutests little boys in the world, even though I am partial to mine, they are sooo cute. I love the picture of them trying to get in the temple-adorable!