Friday, August 15, 2008

The Allred Family Campout

Last weekend was the annual Allred Family get together at Home Sweet Home. The Boys loved getting down and dirty and being outside every day! we went for a big ranger ride and found some puppies at one of the sheepherders camps. It was so fun to be with all of the cousins and my brothers and sisters. Also just to relax and have fun with none of the worries of home. we came home on Sunday to go to Mark and Nanalees homecoming and then went back up on the mountain. The boys just love animals as you can see. Kash will give them all hugs and kisses. Oh the innocence of a child! PJ - Kayden - Kash
Brytyn - PJ - Kash - Demri - Kambri - Bree
PJ drove his little 4-wheeler for about 2 1/2 to 3 miles until the battery ran low. He thought he was cool driving through all of the mudd.
Bridger - PJ - Kash

Pa Pa Phil - My Dad






6 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Ricci! So great that you have a blog -- now we can stay in touch better. Your boys are so cute! Looks like you're having a great summer. Our blog is blakeandkelli.blogspot.com.

Stephanie said...

Joe and Ricci--glad to see you joined the blogging world. Your kids are getting big. Stephane just posted tons of pictures on our blog from the Oregon coast. Ya'll need to come to Vegas so we can do some gamblin and drinkin.

Ben

Anonymous said...

Hi Ricci and Joe!

I found your blog on Reina's and I thought I would say HI! How are things going? I Hope you have had a good summer. Hey, tell holly hi too, I tried to comment on her blog but couldn't find where to do it :) tell Joe hi for us too! talk to you later.

<3 Julia

Kim said...

I saw the Joe emailed your blog address to Matt and I couldn't resist getting on to check it out! It's so fun to see pictures of your boys--especially since we've never even met Kash! They are getting so big and are so adorable! I can't wait to stay caught up with you guys! Sometime, after Matt gets home, we'll have to get together!

Karole said...

Ricci,
I was wondering if you had a blog!!! I found you on Julia's. I can't beleive how big your kids are getting...especially Kash. Last time I saw him he was still a baby!!! Your family picture is SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! I LOVE IT! I love your family and miss you guys! Tell Joe hi!!!

PS
My blog is karoleanderson.blogspot.com!!!

The Jacobson Family said...

Hey Ricci! your pictures are so cute I'm glad you found my blog or I probably wouldn't have known you had one, anyway the kids loved Lagoon and girls night was fun, it was the usual girls plus Amber Robertson, Jenny Burningham and Kristy Guyman came so it was a good time, I am in charge of next month so I will let you know what's a good day for you?