Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Birthday PJ!



Holy Cow! The day finally came! I think we had been waiting for this day for at least 4 months. It seems like everybody has had a birthday before it was PJs turn. I think it all started in april with Kash's birthday then moms then about 10 other parties before we could celebrate his. PJ would ask at least once a week when his birthday was, we even made a few cakes or cupcakes and blew out candles just to pretend because the wait was getting a little long. Now it has come and gone, but it was a really fun day. Pj seems to be growing up so fast and saying some really funny things. On sunday (his birthday) I told him that he needed to take a nap before the party started and he closed his eyes trying so hard for about 1 1/2 minutes and then opened them and in a begging tone said, "I want to party it up" after all he had been so patient so far. He starts preschool next week and just can't wait. As you can see he just loves superheros spiderman and Dash ( the incredibles) his favorites. We had a fun party with lots of family and friends. Thank you all!

5 comments:

Marn E said...

Happy Birthday to PJ! He's such a cute little guy! He looks so happy to be celebrating!

marci and josh said...

Happy Birthday PJ, It does seem like they wait so long and then its over in a flash. The party looks like so much fun. I can't believe how fast your boys are growing.

Kelli said...

Aren't kids birthdays so much fun? Cute cake. Hope you had a blast "partying it up." :)

Ben and Darci said...

I love his chubby little cheeks! Looks like he fully enjoyed himself, and the buildup to the big day is half the fun!

Anonymous said...

Ricci, Hey I just found your blog and had a great time looking through it! To tell you the truth I have thought a lot about you this summer and have wondered how you guys are doing? It was fun to see your family. THEY ARE CUTE! I just made my blog private this week, but I would love to invite you. My email is mjolsonfam@gmail.com if you want me to add you.

Janille (Anderson)