Tuesday, August 19, 2008





Saturday August 16 - This little Horned Toads name is Clifford. The Poulsons are so kind to always think of the boys and catch them creatures. We had so much fun with this little guy, Kash even liked him, just didn't like to hold him. Pj mangled and held him every chance he got. We made a little home for it inside a tupperware box and had him outside, but I think the neighbors dog got away with him. PJ is still very upset that Clifford is gone, Joseph even thought about finding one off of the internet for his birthday!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Poor Clifford! Those are some darling pictures. I can't believe how big he's getting!

Ben and Darci said...

I wish I had a neighbor that would catch creatures for me! I wouldn't worry too much about Clifford...I'm sure the dog was very gentle with him. Yes, we are coming to Jewel's on Saturday (as long as we can find a babysitter...I'm sure we can). It will be great to see you! Glad I found your blog.

Peacock Family said...

Hey ricci.. i love your blog.. your little guys are getting so big.. crazy how fast time flys bye.. hope you're coming to girls night next month.. it would be fun to see you again!!