Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I've Been Tagged

3 Joys
Justin
PJ
Kash

3 Fears
The End of the World (what is it going to be like?)
Cancer
Getting Mugged

Obsessions/Collections
1. I haven't done an ounce of scrapbooking for almost 4 years, but continue to buy and store (collect) scrapbook junk!
2. I love to travel - anywhere! always looking for an opportunity.
3. New obsession - Jewelry

Surprising Facts
1. I miss working full time, but I absolutely love being able to be home with the kidos!
2. I've never been a big reader, but I love to read lately and even look for good recommendations on a good book.
3. I want to become a certified Scuba Diver

I tag Holly and Marci and anyone else who is up to it!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey Ricci,

It was fun to read your tag! Thanks for "playing." I am the same way with scrapbooking stuff! Funny. Yes, the 3rd pregnancy IS wearing me out! I definitely disagree with you on who is in better shape! Good thing I am not in very many of my blog pics or you'd know better! :) Your boys are all so adorable, and I really love that family photo of you guys.

Ben and Darci said...

I'm afraid of the end of the world too!!! Some people look forward to it...you know, the coming of the Savior...but I'm terrified!