Sunday, November 7, 2010

Overheard

You know those moments when you say to yourself..  I really need to write that down…..

Kash and PJ were just out of the tub, getting ready for church on sunday morning, teasing and wrestling around…

PJ: “Kash, you’re turning gracias!”

Kash: “NO I’m not PJ!”

PJ: “ yes you are look at your dark skin!”

 

We were at Scofield, just bringing our camp home off of the mountain after loading lambs, I found some easter eggs in the cupboard so Joseph put them out for the kids to find, they were so excited, Kash found the first few he had two in his hands and turned to me and said,

Kash: “Hey Mom, do you want one?”

Me: (thinking he is going to share) “Sure Kash, Thank You!”

Kash: “ Well, go find some then!”

 

 

At Provo Towne Mall Eating SubZero Icecream, a big Salmoan guy with tattoos walks out…..

Kash:  “Hey PJ, look at that big fat guy!”

Me:  “Kash that makes people feel bad, you shouldn’t say that and he just might come kick your but if he hears you!”

Kash:  taking another bite of icecream and shrugging his shoulders, “ I’ll just bite him”

 

Its moments like this that make you laugh and wonder what am I really teaching my children???????

1 comments:

Delyn said...

Hilarious! I need to get better at writing down things like that.