Tuesday, November 23, 2010

the Pumpkin Patch

  IMG_2957 

PJ, Kash and Butterball IMG_2960

IMG_2954IMG_2961 IMG_2962 The Kids had been wanting to get a pumpkin for a couple of weeks and I kept putting them off of buying one at walmart because I kept telling them you can go to a pumpkin patch and choose one of your own.  So here we are UEA break at about 2 pm we drove to spring city, picked up Morgan and Afton and found the pumpkin patch there in Spring City.  when we got there the gate was closed….It doesn’t open til 4 pm …so I tried to call the phone number on the gate…no answer… we went in the pumpkin patch anyways and then went to the owners house to pay for the pumpkins after… I had never felt so uneasy and like a trespasser in my life!  I’m just glad that Morgan was with us and made me feel at ease, his teacher owned the pumpkin patch and he knew where she lived so we could leave an envelope with some money in it.  The Kids had such a fun time choosing their own pumpkins!  Morgan chose his fairly quick, PJ and Kash helped Afton, they figured she and Madelaina needed little ones and then they found two of the biggest ones for themselves.IMG_2966

 IMG_2967 This is it! the Perfect one for Me! can I have this one and the big huge one that I can’t carry?IMG_2968 And here’s PJ trying to lift his before he decides that rolling it will be much easier.IMG_2976 IMG_2991IMG_2982 IMG_2985

0 comments: