Friday, August 27, 2010

2 Weeks Old

8-11-10 Weighing in at 6 lbs 8 oz at her two week check, babysis is doing great!  We had to go to Payson to the Dr. for her two week check so we went on up to the mall and did some photos!  The kids were great, & we couldn’t have done it without grandma Nanalees help.  When the boys were done grandma took them to build-a-bear while we finished up the photos with Madelaina.  We also went to lunch at Carrabas with Joe.  The kids favorite place to eat, because they have kid dough!  At Carrabas I spilled my water all over myself and started to cry, I went to the bathroom to collect myself and PJ came in to check on me.  He had already taken Joe’s water and filled my cup, evening out the two so we both had the same amount and then told me that I could wear his pants and he would wear my wet ones.  this made me cry even more because of his sweet love and concern.  I thanked him and gave him a big hug, when we started to go back to the table he looked at me and said, “hey Mom….How did you do that?”  Seriously I don’t know but it was worth the laugh! …and the cry.  I love these little ones more than I ever thought possible!

img_1527_2

img_1531_0ed000003img_1519_0 img_1521   img_1533 ed000002

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She is adorable and we ♥ your sweet boys! That is so cute of PJ! Gotta love those post hormones!

Delyn said...

Congrats!! She is so cute (and the boys too)!

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

These are GREAT pictures. I LOVE that first one with the boys smiling at baby sister. They really are beautiful.