Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fathers Day 2010

After looking through some photos I realized that I needed to blog these ones from June…  Once I get caught up it will be nice and look more organized…. Fathers Day June 20, 2010.  PJ was so excited to sing in church, he walked right up to the front and sang his heart out. It was so fun to see him so excited.  Joseph had been on a Harley ride to southern Utah and had just gotten home Saturday night, when we got up Sunday morning PJ told him that his favorite thing was when his dad was home with them.  What more could you want to hear from your son, especially on Fathers day!  He also continued to tell him that Mom threw a fit!  I have to admit this pregnancy has been so much more emotional for me than the other three.  I did kinda throw a fit, the boys were running around playing and having fun and I kept asking them over and over again to pick up the room they didn’t even hear me so I screamed!  They both looked at me and looked at each other then started laughing because they had never seen me do that they didn’t know what to think, then I just started to cry and went in my bedroom and felt so bad, they picked up their mess and toys and then came in and hugged me, Kash said, “You need Dad huh”.  they are such sweet boys, and thankfully Joseph was home that night and PJ was right mom did “Throw a Fit”.  After church we went to Ftn. Green for a BBQ at my parents house.  The cousins always have alot of fun together and Grandpa even got on the trampoline with them.  Happy Fathers Day… Two very special Dads and fun Memories! Love you!

7-6-2010 051

Daddy & Kash

7-6-2010 082

Papa on the tramp with the kids!

7-6-2010 078 7-6-2010 023 7-6-2010 030 7-6-2010 045 

PJ hangin with the big boys, he thinks he’s as big as them.  PJ, Bridger, & Kayden

7-6-2010 057 

Do you think they are a little out numbered?

Taiglee, Kash, Bree, Kambri, PJ, Brighton

0 comments: