Friday, August 6, 2010

July 28, 2010 Photo Shoot

My friend Kori wanted to go to Grandpa Merrills yard and take photos of her little girl Ashlin- at 11 months old.  The Boys really didn’t want to cooperate from the get go…they didn’t want to wear what I wanted them to wear.  While taking photos I had to bribe them with a promise to go get shaved ice when we were done.  They just wanted to be too helpful with Ashlin trying to get her to look at the camera.  We got some really cute photos of Ashlin and a few of the boys.  I spotted this wagon in the Nunleys front  yard and just had to ask to borrow it…..I think she thought I was crazy!  These are a few of my favorites.   It was a fun day Thanks Kori! and thanks for the shaved ice!!

july pj 3 july kash   july kash 3 july PJ 2 july bellyThe Pregnant Bellyjuly ashlinCute Little Ashlin

3 comments:

Janille said...

They did turn out cute! Congrats on the new baby too!

Unknown said...

They look way cute! We had a blast and I am loving the Shave n Cream place!

Curtis~Kali~Jaxton~Boston said...

Hey Ricci I was just wondering what it was that I need to download to get my pictures to upload faster. You told me, but I forgot. Thanks!