Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Princess Madelaina

Our Family Announces…a few more ounces…

Madelaina Cook

July 29, 2010 – 6lb 11oz – 19 3/4 long – 3:00 pm

Mad 9 

Mad 17

 July 2010 baby Madelain 005baby Madelaina 045

Daddy and his Princess…Love at first sight!

baby Madelaina 061

My personal Nurse!!  the best nurse you will ever find!!  Thanks Tammy for always being right by our side! You’re the best!

baby Madelaina 068baby Madelaina 127The boys adore her from the moment they seen her…  They were so sad when they had to leave her with me at the hospital, Kash said,”Mom make sure you bring her home when she wakes up!”  We had to reassure them that we wouldn’t leave her at the hospital.

 July 2010 baby Madelain 032I sent Joe to the store to get me a pillow for the second night stay at the hospital…..He got a pillow, but look at what else he picked up! I think he's already becoming a softie for his little princess.

  July 2010 baby Madelain 040We finally have her home!  We made the boys take a bath before they could hold her.

July 29, 2010

Thursday At 3:00 am my water broke, as Joseph awoke he looked at me in disbelief… just the night before I told him that it is finally hitting me…we are going to have a baby  in about 2 1/2 weeks if they start me 1 week early.  I had better get the nursery and a few things ready for this little one.  So when my water broke less than five hours later it was a big surprise to both of us.  He called his Mom and she came up to be with the kids, with no bags packed we hurriedly threw a few things together and off to Provo we went.  I called Tammy at 4 am on our way and she met us there.  Thank heavens for my own personal Nurse! I was only dilated to a 2 when we got there and it didn’t look like things were going to happen very fast, we could not start the pit yet because baby girl didn’t look very good while monitoring her during the contractions.  After moving around a little and getting her to look better we finally started the pit at around 10 am.  The little turkey just had to scare us and make us nervous!  Delivery was probably the easiest out of the four because she was only 6lb 11 oz.  delivering at exactly 3:00 pm, I was still in disbelief that we actually have a little girl! We were also a little nervous, her being 3 weeks and 3 days early that she would have to spend a day or two in the ICU, but she passed all the tests and looked great!  The only trouble we had was keeping her blood sugar count high enough, and had to do a few extra billiruben tests, but  by Saturday afternoon we brought her home..  Oh the Sweetness of a new Baby Girl! 

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I have to say that first picture is PERFECT! I Love it! We are so happy she is here and healthy!

R~M~T said...

Congrats!! She is a doll!! I bet it is tons of fun having a girl around the house!!

Tori said...

Congrats!!! She is darling and you are going to have so much fun with her. I am so happy for you guys!

Kiara said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats! Joe is going to be a sucker for that little one!

RaisinCookies said...

Congratulations from the Cooksley family! She's so beautiful; enjoy your little lass!

Kim said...

Congratulations on your sweet little angel! She is so beautiful and we are so happy for you guys!

Ben and Darci said...

We couldn't be happier for you guys! Little girls are so funny.

The Jacobson Family said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you guys, she is beautiful.

Russel and Marcie Sipes said...

Hey I hope you don't mind me commenting. I hope you will still remember me. It's been a really long time. Good old Ftn. Green days.

Your baby girl is so beautiful. Congratulations. There is nothing sweeter than a new baby. I hope you are feeling well and everyone adjusts great. You have a beautiful family. I'm very happy for you.

Stacey said...

Congratulations!! She is adorable!!